My Vacation

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My vacation was fabulous and relaxing,
I had plenty of time by the pool and some sunshine!
We rented a beach house for a week and Virginia Beach
was everything that I hoped. It was great to take walks
in the morning by the ocean. I visited the Strawberry Festival,
 the Aquarium, Cape Henry Lighthouse and the Nauticus.
I also had the opportunity to see the boardwalk and had some
 great and fresh seafood! I love vacations, too bad they
don't last forever. Here are the pictures that my sister Carine took:

Our beautiful house rental.
The pool was very relaxing.

Cape Henry Lighthouse
Staircase inside Cape Henry Lighthouse.
The view from the top of Cape Henry Lighthouse.
Beautiful morning at Sandbridge Beach.
Delicious soft-shell crab. Yum!

1 comment:

Jarluce said...

Loved the pics.... =)

 
site design by designer blogs